SHARK CLUB HOCKEY CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES – CANADA
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Shark Club NHL 2021/22 Season Contest (the “Contest“) is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are of legal drinking age in their province. You are not eligible to enter or win, if you are: a) an employee, representative or agent of Molson Canada 2005 (the “Sponsor”), Shark Club (the “Contest Administrator”), or any of their respective affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, contest judging organization, any participating stores or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beer distribution company, a participating licensed establishment or any liquor licensee authorized by a provincial liquor authority; c) anyone involved in the development and/or administration of the Contest; or d) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.This Promotion is subject to all applicable Contest rules and regulations as well as all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and other governing authority laws and regulations and is void in Quebec, or where otherwise prohibited.
- SPONSOR: MOLSON CANADA 2005, 33 Carlingview Drive, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5E4
- CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR: SHARK CLUBS OF CANADA, INC., 310 – 1755 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6J 4S5
- TIMING: The Promotion begins on October 12th , 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT“) and ends on April 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT, (the “Promotion Period“). For purposes of this Promotion, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT, except the first day which begins at 8:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, enjoy Coors Light or Molson Canadian at a participating Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill in Canada and receive a contest QR code card. Scan the QR code to take you to the online contest entry form (“Ballot”). All necessary fields must be completed to successfully enter the contest. No purchase necessary for a QR code card. Request a QR code card from your server and follow the same instructions as above. Limit: one (1) QR code card per person per day.The Releasees (as defined below) will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, misdirected, technical failures, or Entries after the Promotion Period is over, all of which will be void. If it is discovered by the Sponsor and/or any Contest Administrator that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the maximum stated number of Entries as outlined in these Official Contest Rules; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) address to enter the Contest, then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest and all his/her Entries voided. Your Entry will be rejected if the Ballot is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received by the Entry Deadline. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator. All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason as decided by either or both the Sponsor and/ or Contest Administrator. The Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
- PRIZE : There are seven (7) Bauer prize packs available to be won across Canada; one entrant will be drawn at random every month.The winner will be randomly selected from all entrants across Canada. There are fourty-nine (49) $150 CAD gift cards available; each store will draw one (1) winner at random to receive the gift card every month for a total of seven (7) gift cards per store over the Promotion Period.
Prizes Approximate Retail Value Number of Prizes Bauer Prize Pack $2000 7 $150 Shark Club Gift Card $150 49
Odds of winning an instant win prize are 1:10. Number of prizes will diminish as prizes are awarded.The approximate retail value of the Prizes is estimated in CAD dollars. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the actual retail value of the Prize and the approximate value stated herein. Each winner will be required to follow all directions given by Sponsor and/or Prize Supplier; failure to do so may result in termination of their participation, or continued participation, in the Prize and/or any aspect of the Prize. Once the arrangements have been finalized between winner, their guest and Sponsor, no changes can be made unless approved by Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator.
Prizes are not transferable or assignable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor and Molson Canada 2005, (the “Prize Supplier”) (as defined below) reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equivalent monetary value if a Prize or any part of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The Releases (as defined below) will not be responsible, however, if other factors beyond their reasonable control prevent a Prize or any part of a Prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, winners and their guests will not be provided with a substitute Prize or cash equivalent. Prize will only be released to each verified winner. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate eligible winner.
- PRIZE SUPPLIER: By entering the Contest, Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Molson Canada’s sole and exclusive role in the Contest is that of Prize Supplier and Sponsor, and that Molson Canada/ Sponsor is in no way responsible for the administration of the Contest, or the selection of winners, or the distribution of Prizes and that all such responsibility rests with the Contest Administrator.
- AWARDING OF PRIZES:Bauer Prizing: Will be awarded during the Promotion Period to the selected winner. The Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill Marketing Department will distribute the prize that the participant has won, given all criteria outlined in these official rules are met.Gift Card Prizing: Will be awarded during the Promotion Period to the selected winner. The Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill Marketing Department will distribute the prize that the participant has won, given all criteria outlined in these official rules are met.
- Verification of Contest Winners: All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Contest Administrator. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Contest should so indicate, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
- Release: Before being declared a winner of a Prize, a selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance and a Release of Liability form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Contest Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sponsor, Shark Club Contest Administrators and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, any contest judging organization, provincial liquor authorities, beer distribution companies, parent companies and affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness, without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. The Releasees do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for: (i) any warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; and (ii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize, travel related thereto (as applicable), or otherwise from participation in this Contest.Declaration of Compliance and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the applicable Prize will be forfeited.
- PUBLICITY : Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and/or Contest Administrator and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, video, Prize Footage, voice, opinions and/or hometown and province for promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media, manner, and formats now known or hereafter devised, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS : The Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random to all eligible entrants who have registered up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY : Without limiting the limitations of liability set forth elsewhere in these Official Contest Rules and/or the Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability form, and for greater certainty, the Releasees will not be liable for: a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the capturing and/or processing of Entries; b) the theft, loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries or the Contest Website; c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; d) any failure of any e-mail to be received by or from Sponsor and/or Entry to be captured or recorded for any reason including, but not limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest; f) any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, these Official Contest Rules, the selection and/or announcement of eligible winner(s), and/or the distribution of any Prize(s); and/or g) any combination of the above.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION : By entering this Contest, Entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, including, but not limited to, for the purpose of receiving one or more messages, whether electronic or not, from the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator, or its designated representative, which may provide entrants with information regarding the Contest or otherwise further the administration of the Contest. The entrant will be deemed to have solicited these messages from the Sponsor by virtue of entering the Contest. By accepting a Prize, each winner and their guest consents to the collection, use and disclosure to the public of their name, address (city, province/territory), voice, statements and photographs or other likenesses for publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any media or formats, including, but not limited to, the Internet, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed without consent. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator, or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information.
- RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND, OR AMEND : The Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator reserves the right to terminate, amend or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
- DISPUTES : All decisions of the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator, or any contest judging organization as designated by it, are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to this Contest and, by entering this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. The Releasees will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, postage-due, misdirected, affected by technical failures, errors or late Entries which will be void. Any use of automated devices is prohibited. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants (or any other entrant(s) as deemed necessary by the Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the Authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry in question.The Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify, from this Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be not in compliance with these Official Contest Rules; to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website (if applicable); or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Subject only to applicable law and any required regulatory approval, the Sponsor reserves the right without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Contest Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Official Contest Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, affects the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Contest Rules, or for any other reason.In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.