Budweiser Super Bowl Trip at Shark Club
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter and win, you must: (i) be 21 years of age or older; and (ii) a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Ontario. You are not eligible to enter or win, if you are: a) an employee of Labatt Brewing Company Limited (the “Prize Sponsor”), NFL, Shark Clubs of Canada (the “Contest Administrator”), or any of their respective affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, contest judging organization, any participating stores or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beer distribution company or a participating licensed establishment, or, any liquor licensee authorized by a provincial liquor authority; c) anyone who is involved in the development and/or administration of the Contest; or d) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.
HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins at 4:20 pm (PST) on September 6, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm (PST) on December 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, entrants will receive one playing card with every Budweiser or Bud Light purchased at any participating licensed Shark Club establishment during live NFL regular season broadcasts on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a playing card while supplies last without product purchase during live NFL regular season broadcasts on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays please ask your server. For each qualifying playing card, an entrant will receive one “PIN” with a unique number assigned to it. An entrant will then be required to visit sharkclub.com/contest/NFL (the “Contest Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to enter his/her PIN and complete the online entry form in full and submit the entry. All fields on the entry form must be completed unless they are otherwise indicated as optional.
The Releasees (as defined below) will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, misdirected, technical failures or late entries, all of which will be void. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can use only one (1) email address to enter this Contest. If it is discovered by the Contest Administrator that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the maximum stated number of entries as outlined in these Official Contest Rules; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) email address to enter the Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest and all of his/her entries voided. Your entry will be rejected if the entry form is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received by the Entry Deadline (as defined below). Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm (PST) on December 31, 2018 (the “Entry Deadline” and “Contest Closing Date”). The Contest Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
- PRIZES: There is one (1) Super Bowl Trip (the “Prize”) available to be won. See Rule 4 for draw dates. The Prize includes: (i) a trip for two (2) people (one contest winner and one travel companion) to Atlanta, Georgia to attend the Super Bowl LIII, (ii) return airfare from closest international airport to winner’s home, to Atlanta, Georgia, (iii) airport transfers in Atlanta to/from airport and hotel, (iv) three (3) nights hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy at the hotel selected by Contest Sponsor), (v) three (3) breakfasts, (vi) access pass to NFL Experience, (vii) $400 CAD spending money payable to winner only, (vii) two (2) lunches, (ix) two (2) dinners, (x) ground transfers to organized events, (xi) game day transfers, (xii) pre-game hospitality pass, (xiii) Super Bowl LIII upper end zone February 3, 2019 game ticket, (xiv) travel agenda and welcome gift, (xv) on site event staff services, and (xvi) taxes & gratuities on included services. Approximate retail value of grand prize is $20,000 CAD based on Toronto departure. Dates of travel are February 1 – February 4, 2019 (subject to change by the Contest Sponsor). The Grand Prize is not transferable and not redeemable in any part or whole for cash. Alcohol is not part of the prize. Grand Prize winner and guest will be responsible for all costs and expenses not listed above, including without limitation, transportation to and from their residence and the departure point, additional transportation, taxes and fees, insurance, food and beverage, gratuities, valid travel identification (valid passport for entry to the United States is required), and all personal expenses. The Prize winner and guest must be able to travel to the United States and must be available to travel at any time on specified dates (or a different date to be specified by the Contest Sponsor) or prize will be forfeited. Due to the nature of the Prize, no alternative travel dates are available. Neither the Contest Sponsor nor Shark Club will be responsible for event cancellations or if other factors beyond their reasonable control prevent the Prize or any part thereof from being fulfilled. In any such event, the Prize winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent or any part thereof. Neither the Contest Sponsor nor Shark Club makes any expressed or implied warranties or conditions of any kind with respect to safety, appearance or performance of the Prize offered. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize or any portion of a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final and shall not be subject to appeal.
Winner and his/her respective guest shall be responsible for any costs or expenses associated with the Prize not outlined as included above, including but not limited to transportation to and from winner’s home residence and the designated airport, any additional transportation, taxes, travel and/or medical insurance, airport improvement and security fees, drinks, meals, gratuities and all incidental and personal expenses. Winner will be required to use a credit card at hotel check in to cover any and all incidentals not specified as included in the Prize. Winner and his/her respective guest must travel together on the same itinerary departing from the same departure point on the dates and times required or the Prize will be forfeited. All travel arrangements and accommodations must be booked through Contest Administrator or its agent. Winner and guest will be required to follow all directions of Contest Administrator and/or the event organizers; failure to do so may result in termination of their participation, or continued participation, in the Prize and/or event. Once itinerary has been finalized between winner and Contest Administrator, no changes can be made unless approved by Contest Administrator. The approximate value of each Prize is as described above (based on sample Toronto departure). The actual value of each Prize trip will depend on location of winner’s residence. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual and stated value, if any.
It will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her respective guest to obtain all required travel documents including a valid passport (or visa, if applicable). Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and both winner and guest must not have any legal restrictions which would prevent them from traveling to the United States or otherwise participate in the Prize. Contest Administrator will not be held responsible in the event that the winner and/or his/her guest are denied entry into the United States or re-entry to Canada. In such an event, the winner and/or his/her guest will be solely responsible for any and all costs incurred, and the Prize will be forfeited. Winner and his/her guest will not be permitted into any licensed area unless they can show valid identification to verify proof of legal drinking age in the applicable state. Contest Administrator does not condone and will not be held responsible for any illegal purchase or consumption of alcohol.
Prizes are not transferable or assignable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Contest Administrator’s sole discretion. Contest Administrator reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equivalent monetary value if a Prize or any part of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The Releasees (as defined below) will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, Event(s) cancellations, labour disputes, any national emergency, war, civil commotion, acts of terrorism, acts of government or any agency thereof or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a Prize or any part of a Prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute Prize or cash equivalent. If any activity relating to any Prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the balance of the Prize may be awarded in full satisfaction of the Prize award. Prizes will only be released to the verified winners. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate eligible winner. Limit: one (1) Prize per household.
Resale of NFL game/event tickets is prohibited. Winner and winner’s travel companion must abide by all venue policies and game/event ticket terms and conditions. Contest Administrator reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Prize from any winner or winner’s travel companion who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Sponsor or NFL Entities into disrepute.
- DRAWING: As per the schedule below, one random draw will take place on the date listed:
Super Bowl Trip including airfare, accommodation, and tickets to Super Bowl 53
January 13, 2019
Each non-winning entry will remain in the Prize pool until it either becomes a winning entry, or until the end of the Contest Period, whichever comes first. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of entries received prior to the applicable draw date.
- SKILL-TESTING QUESTION REQUIREMENT: Contest Administrator or its designated agents will attempt to notify the selected entrants by phone or email using the information provided at the time of entry. To be declared a winner of any Prize, a selected entrant must first correctly answer, a mathematical skill-testing question by phone or email and without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise. If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of the first attempted notification; (ii) fails to correctly answer, or incorrectly answers, the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to execute and return to Contest Administrator the Declaration and Release of Liability forms for the selected entrant and his/her guest within the time period indicated on such forms; and/or (iv) cannot accept the applicable Prize as awarded for any reason whatsoever; then the applicable Prize will be forfeited and the Contest Administrator has the right but not the obligation and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible entrant.
- RELEASES, ETC.: Before being declared a winner of a Prize, a selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance and a Release of Liability form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Contest Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, Shark Clubs of Canada, Northland Properties Corporation and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, any contest judging organization, provincial liquor authorities, beer distribution companies, parent companies and affiliates of each of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. The Releasees do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for: (i) any warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; and (ii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use and/or misuse of any Prize, travel related thereto (as applicable), or otherwise from participation in this Contest. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the applicable Prize will be forfeited. Winner’s guest must also sign and return a Declaration and Release of Liability form prior to travel and/or participating in the Prize. The name of your guest cannot be changed once the Declaration and Release of Liability form has been received by Contest Administrator or its agent.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the limitations of liability set forth elsewhere in these Official Contest Rules and/or the Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability, and for greater certainty, the Releasees will not be liable for: a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the capturing and/or processing of entries; b) the theft, loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or the Contest Website; c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; d) any failure of any email to be received by or from Sponsor and/or entry to be captured or recorded for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest; f) any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Official Contest Rules, the selection and/or announcement of eligible winner(s), and/or the distribution of any Prize(s); and/or g) any combination of the above.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, including, but not limited to, for the purpose of receiving one or more messages, whether electronic or not, from the Sponsor or its designated representative, which may provide entrants with information regarding the Contest or otherwise further the administration of the Contest. The entrant will be deemed to have solicited these messages from the Sponsor by virtue of entering the Contest. By accepting the Prize, winners consent to the collection, use and disclosure to the public of their names, addresses (city, province/territory), voices, statements and photographs or other likenesses for publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any media or formats, including but not limited to the Internet, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed without consent. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of his/her personal information.
- RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND: Contest Administrator reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All decisions of the Contest Administrator, or any contest judging organization as designated by it, are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to this Contest and by entering this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. The Releasees will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, misdirected, affected by technical failures, errors, failures or late entries which will be void. Any use of automated devices is prohibited. All entries become the property of Contest Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants (or any other entrant(s) as deemed necessary by the Contest Administrator) Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. An entrant may be required to provide Contest Administrator with proof (in a form acceptable to the Contest Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry in question.
Contest Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to not be in compliance with these Official Contest Rules; to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Subject only to applicable law and any required regulatory approval, the Contest Administrator reserves the right and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Contest Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Official Contest Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Contest Administrator affects the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Contest Rules, or for any other reason.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- LIQUOR AUTHORITIES: The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever with regard to any matter relating to this Contest.
- NFL ENTITIES PRIZE SUPPLIER: Entrants in this Contest acknowledge that NFL Entities’ only involvement with this Contest is as a Prize supplier, and by entering, release the NFL Entities from any and all liability with respect to the administration of the Contest, including, without limitation, the delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, use and/or misuse of Prizes or parts of any Prize. The Contest Administrator will only use the information you provide for the purposes of the administration and fulfilment of this Contest.
NFL & the NFL Shield are trademarks of the National Football League. © NFL 2018. All Rights Reserved.
The Budweiser logos and marks are the property of, or are licensed by Annheuser Busch LLD, and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Anheuser-Busch LLD. © Anheuser-Busch LLD 2018. All Rights Reserved.